Friday 8 February 2013

Event week

Event week at CCAD was really enjoyable! I visited many workshops and lectures and found them all interesting. It was lovely to learn new things and take a step back from the studio for a week! Photography tutor Paul Sudlow did a workshop on how to take professional photographs using different lighting, which I found really beneficial! as a Textiles student it is something we don't usually get taught but it was really inspiring and I cant wait to try out what i have learnt on my own work! I also went to a pinhole Photography workshop taken by Photography technician Tim Adams which was also very interesting and i learnt so much! who knew you can take photos without a camera! if your interested in photography check out the CCAD degree course http://ccad.ac.uk/ba-hons-photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment